Most Active Stories
- When Facts Are Scarce, ER Doctor Turns Detective To Decide On Care
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Pastime, Fly Fishing
- Sen. Barrasso's Timber Bill Unpopular With Environmentalists And Foresters
- Researchers Map Migration Routes With An Eye To Protecting Wildlife
- Legislature Passes Grand Teton Land Swap Bill
Fri December 6, 2013
Adrian Shirk: The Disoriented Express
Adrian Shirk was born in a now-defunct Manhattan maternity ward. Her nonfiction has appeared in Wilder Quarterly, The Airship, Owl Eye Review, 7Stops Magazine, and Packet. Currently, she's at work on a book of epistolary essays with poet Amber Stewart and is finishing an MFA in creative nonfiction at the University of Wyoming.
A version of "The Disoriented Express" recently appeared in Packet.