Most Active Stories
- When Facts Are Scarce, ER Doctor Turns Detective To Decide On Care
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Pastime, Fly Fishing
- Superintendent Hill Tries To Return To Dept. Of Ed
- Researchers Map Migration Routes With An Eye To Protecting Wildlife
- Wyoming Man Wins U.S. Supreme Court Case Concerning Rails To Trails
Thu December 5, 2013
China Mobile And Apple Sign iPhone Deal
Originally published on Tue December 17, 2013 9:00 am
The world’s largest mobile carrier, China Mobile, will soon offer iPhones on its network.
The deal gives Apple access to more than 700 million subscribers. That’s seven times the size of Verizon Wireless.
Derek Thompson, business editor for The Atlantic, joins Here & Now’s Robin Young to discuss the implications of the deal.