Most Active Stories
- When Facts Are Scarce, ER Doctor Turns Detective To Decide On Care
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Pastime, Fly Fishing
- Researchers Map Migration Routes With An Eye To Protecting Wildlife
- Superintendent Hill Tries To Return To Dept. Of Ed
- Legislature Passes Grand Teton Land Swap Bill
Best of Wyoming
Fri August 10, 2012
Fort Bridger Rendezvous - 30 Miles from Evanston
The Fort Bridger Rendezvous welcomes visitors this August 31st-September 3rd for the 40th Anniversary. The rendezvous is held each year over Labor Day weekend at the Fort Bridger Historic Site. Join the Rendezvous for this pre-1840’s historical reenactment with period correct shopping, primitive food, Native American Dancers, shoots, hawk & knife throwing, primitive demonstrations, and lots of fun for the whole family.
$3.00 per person, children 11 & under are free.
See www.fortbridgerrendezvous.netfor more information.