Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Mon December 12, 2011
Gillette gets more flights to Denver
Airline passengers in northeast Wyoming will have more flight options between Denver and Gillette-Campbell County Airport.
SkyWest Airlines says it will add one evening flight from Gillette to Denver and an afternoon flight back, starting March 12.
The announcement is good news for the airport, which took a blow when Great Lakes Airlines dropped half of its flights between Gillette in Denver earlier this fall. Even with the extra daily SkyWest flights, the airport will still have 180 seats fewer weekly than it had before the Great Lakes cuts.