Most Active Stories
- When Facts Are Scarce, ER Doctor Turns Detective To Decide On Care
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Pastime, Fly Fishing
- Researchers Map Migration Routes With An Eye To Protecting Wildlife
- Superintendent Hill Tries To Return To Dept. Of Ed
- Wyoming Man Wins U.S. Supreme Court Case Concerning Rails To Trails
Best of Wyoming
Thu July 18, 2013
Green River Wild Horse Tours
View wild horses in their natural environment as well as a host of other wild creatures that make the high desert of Wyoming their home.
Visitors can enjoy seeing the magnificent vistas at every turn. Tours will take visitors around Sweetwater County viewing the wild horses, wild life and scenic vistas that make this corner of the world a beautiful and unique experience.
The vehicle that Green River Wild Hours Tours uses is unusual, the Australian made, Pinzgauer holds ten passengers. This machine gives participants the outdoor experience without walking,
(This is an auto tour and they do not ride horses).
Visitors are encouraged to bring a camera, sunscreen, hat, binoculars, lunch, and be ready to have a great time.
For more information, visit http://www.greenriverwildhorsetours.com/ .