Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Wyoming Public Media Program Director/ Morning Music Host
Host of the Ranch Breakfast Show
Thu November 29, 2012
Majority of Wyomingites favor tax hikes for the wealthy
By Willow Belden
“Wyoming gave Romney the second highest percentage of votes in the nation,” Walter said. “And therefore I was a bit surprised that when we asked about this question in the Wyoming Election Survey, 56 percent of Wyoming voters said they would support such a plan.”
Forty percent of voters also said they think tax hikes on the rich would make the tax structure more fair.