Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Thu June 17, 2004
No Surprise, Cubin Has The Advantage.
Laramie, Wy – A political scientist believes it will be very difficult for anyone to unseat incumbent Congresswoman Barbara Cubin. Cubin is facing her toughest challenge to date, especially because she has to battle candidates from her own party. But U-W Political Scientist Jim King says Cubin has a tremendous advantage. Mostly because of the fact that she has both money and name recognition. He adds that although Cubin is facing a Republican challenge, the fact that there are multiple challegers actually helps her.