Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Wed February 4, 2004
University Of Wyoming Student Pushes New Program
Laramie, Wy –
A group called Students For Progressive Action is beginning a statewide campaign to empower Wyoming's youth. Founder Adrian Molina says he grew up in Wyoming and almost did not attend college. So, the first year U-W law student is trying to help kids that are just like he was. Tonight his organization will begin a High School coaching initiative to try and reach students in a number of Wyoming communities.S-P-A recently got a Daniels Fund grant to launch the program. The official unveiling will take place tonight at seven at the Wyoming Union.