Most Active Stories
- David Sedaris At The University Of Wyoming
- INSIDE ENERGY: Oil Engineering Boom: Plenty Of Students, Not Enough Teachers
- Native Bacteria Used To Clean-Up Uranium Mines
- UW Law Professor: "Gay Marriage Should Be Legal In Wyoming Now"
- UPDATED: Judge Strikes Down Wyoming's Same Sex Marriage Ban, Mead Won't Appeal
Best of Wyoming
Fri November 30, 2012
UW Dance Program - Laramie
Since 1998, "Vertical Dance at Vedauwoo" has been an end-of-summer favorite with local audiences, with the natural rock formations at Vedauwoo offering a spectacular setting for the dance, which covers the entire performance area and connects the land to the sky. Created by UW faculty members Margaret Wilson and Neil Humphrey, the site-specific vertical dance choreography features UW students dancing on rocks both near to and far away from the audience.
From the Ashes: A Cinderella Ballet (DANCE)
This dark twist on the classic fairy tale explores the difficult journey of a young woman as she discovers her true desires in life. Will she be stuck in her world of servitude, will her prince save her, or will she save herself?
Choreographed by Jennifer Deckert
December 4 - 8, 2012, 7:30 p.m.
December 9, 2012, 2:00 p.m.