Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Wed November 23, 2011
Want To Play '4.74 Degrees Of Kevin Bacon?'
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Linda Wertheimer, with news for Kevin Bacon. According to a new study on Facebook, six degrees of separation is too much. On the social network, people are connected by an average of 4.7 degrees. Rough translation: The Facebook data team concludes that users from the Siberian Tundra and the Peruvian rainforest are likely connected by a friend of a friend of a BFF. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.