Most Active Stories
- When Facts Are Scarce, ER Doctor Turns Detective To Decide On Care
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Pastime, Fly Fishing
- Superintendent Hill Tries To Return To Dept. Of Ed
- Researchers Map Migration Routes With An Eye To Protecting Wildlife
- Wyoming Man Wins U.S. Supreme Court Case Concerning Rails To Trails
Best of Wyoming
Mon April 16, 2012
Welcome to Listeners in Gillette!
This month, ‘Best of Wyoming’ looks at Gillette and the area up in northeast Wyoming. All through April our curator, Diana Denison, will feature organizations and events that make Gillette one of the fastest-growing and exciting communities in Wyoming. We also plan to visit Gillette for a meet-and-greet event in a local establishment – date and location still in the planning. For me and for our WPM Director of Engineering, meeting our listeners and hearing their compliments, complaints, questions, and suggestions is a true highlight of working for public radio. Sometimes, it’s just being able to chat with someone who is a public radio listener and comes by to say “hello.”
If you know of an organization that should be highlighted, an author, artist, musician who should be interviewed, let Diana know at email@example.com. We at WPM want to know about them!
Christina Kuzmych, WPM General Manager