Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Thu March 3, 2005
White Supremacist Group Left Wyoming
Laramie, Wy – Wyoming's ties to the hate group associated with two murders in Chicago are severed. The husband and mother of a judge in Illinois were found dead this week. That judge made a ruling against the World Church of the Creator and its leader Matt Hale. Following the decision in 2002 it was announced the headquarters of the group were moving to the home of Thomas Kroenke in Riverton. But, the director of fact finding for the Anti-Defamation League, Mark Pitcavage says that never really happened and was only a move to try and deceive authorities.
The man allegedly running the headquarters, Thomas Kroenke has since moved. Riverton police captain Milan Vinich says he left Wyoming about a year ago.