Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Wed November 21, 2012
Woman Accused Of Trying To Kill Her Stepmom With Eyedrops
An 18-year-old Natrona County woman has been accused of trying to kill her stepmother with eye drops.
The Casper Star-Tribune reported Wednesday that Alexis Jennings told police she sneaked the contents of 15 bottles of Visine eye drops into her stepmother's coffee and tea over a four-month period.
The stepmother was hospitalized twice for difficulty breathing and other symptoms before she confronted Jennings. Police documents say Jennings was upset about comments her stepmother made about a boyfriend.
Jennings was arrested Monday and charged with aggravated assault. She was being held on $50,000 bond.