Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Wed December 3, 2003
Wyoming Child Dies From Flu
Salt Lake City, UT – A Wyoming child has died from influenza at a Salt Lake City hospital. Utah health officials still don't know whether there were other factors involved with the child's death. An official at Primary Children's Medical Center in Salt Lake City declined to release specific information about the patient. But spokesman Bill Barnes say the child was flown to the hospital before the weekend with flu and other medical complications and died Sunday.