Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Mon December 12, 2011
The Wyoming legislature took on a number of conservative issues
While education may have been the most debated topic during the recently concluded legislative session, the topics that got a lot of public attention dealt with abortion, gay marriages and other so called conservative issues. Such bills have been drafted in the past and although most of the bills failed this year, those who are part of Wyoming's religious right say the fact that some almost passed gives them plenty of optimism for the future. Bob Beck reports.