Most Active Stories
- When Facts Are Scarce, ER Doctor Turns Detective To Decide On Care
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Pastime, Fly Fishing
- Researchers Map Migration Routes With An Eye To Protecting Wildlife
- Superintendent Hill Tries To Return To Dept. Of Ed
- Wyoming Man Wins U.S. Supreme Court Case Concerning Rails To Trails
Fri February 21, 2014
Wyoming Public Media's 2014 Forum On Coal Will Air On Open Spaces
The WPM Forum on Coal, a moderated discussion about the challenges coal is currently facing politically, economically and environmentally, how that could impact Wyoming in the future, and ways the state is innovating to keep coal relevant, will air on Open Spaces. WPM guests included Wyoming Treasurer Mark Gordon, Rocky Mountain Power VP Rita Meyer and Clean Energy Action co-founder Leslie Glustrom. The forum was held February 26, at 7pm, in front of a live audience at the Laramie County Library in Cheyenne will rebroadcast on Open Spaces Friday Feb. 28 at 3 pm and Sunday March 2 at noon.
Sponsored in part by the Wyoming Mining Association, UW Ruckelshaus Institute, and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
February 26th @ 7 pm
The Cottonwood Room, Laramie County Library
Listen online & post your comments below and on Twitter, #coalfuture .
For more information, contact Stephanie Joyce, Wyoming Public Radio Energy and Natural Resources Reporter, at 307.766.0809 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Stephanie Joyce’s position is sponsored in part by the George B. Storer Foundation.