Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- David Sedaris At The University Of Wyoming
- UW Law Professor: "Gay Marriage Should Be Legal In Wyoming Now"
- "The Most Impossible Mission Of World War II": How 12 Men Escaped An Escape-Proof Prison
- INSIDE ENERGY: Oil Engineering Boom: Plenty Of Students, Not Enough Teachers
- Native Bacteria Used To Clean-Up Uranium Mines
Chelsea Biondolillo is originally from Portland, Oregon and comes to Laramie by way of several southern cities, including New Orleans, Austin, and Phoenix. She is currently an MFA candidate at the University of Wyoming in creative nonfiction and environmental studies and her prose has appeared or is forthcoming in Creative Nonfiction, Phoebe, DIAGRAM, Birding, and others. Chelsea loves plants, birds, and rocks, and tries to spend as much time as she can around them.