Most Active Stories
- When Facts Are Scarce, ER Doctor Turns Detective To Decide On Care
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Pastime, Fly Fishing
- Superintendent Hill Tries To Return To Dept. Of Ed
- Researchers Map Migration Routes With An Eye To Protecting Wildlife
- Wyoming Man Wins U.S. Supreme Court Case Concerning Rails To Trails
Thu January 9, 2014
Chelsea Biondolillo: Three Short Essays On Dead Bugs
Chelsea Biondolillo is a prose writer living in Wyoming. Her work has appeared or is forthcoming in Shenandoah, River Teeth, Passages North, Hayden’s Ferry Review and others. She has a master’s degree from the University of Wyoming in creative writing and environmental studies, and is currently working on a book about vultures.
These essays were originally published in The Fiddleback.
Behind the Scenes