Most Active Stories
- What Are The Most Common Mispronunciations Of Places In Wyoming?
- Yellowstone Super Volcano Even Bigger Than Previously Thought
- In Cheyenne, Police Adapt Surplus Military Vehicles For Use At Home
- Why Is It So Hard To Study The Public Health Effects Of Oil And Gas Development?
- Landowners Connect To Negotiate With Pipeline Companies
Fri March 21, 2014
Effort To Grow Support For Same Sex Marriage Is Underway
This week a new statewide public education campaign was launched called Wyoming unites for marriage. The idea is to get support for same sex couples. Earlier this year a lawsuit was filed to try and make same sex marriage legal in Wyoming. Jeran Artery of the group Wyoming Equality tells Bob Beck that the lawsuit seems like the quickest way to get equality.