Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Mon December 5, 2011
Gov. Mead defends budget plan, says Wyoming is well.
A moment ago we heard about efforts to reduce the state budget, now we will get the opinion of governor Matt Mead. The governor announced 17 million dollars in budget reductions in his first budget Thursday. But that was far short of what some lawmakers want. He joins us from his office in Cheyenne.