Most Active Stories
- David Sedaris At The University Of Wyoming
- INSIDE ENERGY: Oil Engineering Boom: Plenty Of Students, Not Enough Teachers
- Native Bacteria Used To Clean-Up Uranium Mines
- UW Law Professor: "Gay Marriage Should Be Legal In Wyoming Now"
- UPDATED: Judge Strikes Down Wyoming's Same Sex Marriage Ban, Mead Won't Appeal
Fri November 8, 2013
Grand Teton Superintendent Mary Gibson Scott leaves her post with issues remaining
In her nine years as Superintendent of Grand Teton National Park, Mary Gibson Scott has overseen a number of park improvements from Transportation to a new Visitors Center. But issues from funding for Parks to protecting wildlife continue to be a concern. Gibson Scott retires this weekend, so we asked her about a few key issues, such as reforming the Endangered Species Act.