Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Tue May 1, 2012
Ranch Breakfast Blog
Tune in for these upcoming Ranch Breakfast programs.
· May 5 Water Music with songs about rivers, lakes and oceans and the people who make their living on them. A few rain songs thrown in to coax some spring showers on our dry state.
· May 12 Get ready moms for a special Mother’s Day Salute. You’ll hear “Medals for Mothers” from the Osborne Brothers and “Mothers, Don’t Let your Babies Grow Up to be Cowboys.”
· May 19 A special music festival preview with tunes from the bands and pickers who will be in Wyoming for the summer of Festivals and concerts.
· May 26 We should have ready a special on last year’s Big Horn Mountain Music Festival with live recordings of Bearfoot, Michael Cleveland and Flamekeeper, and Notorius just to name a few.
· June 2 All vinyl show. Time to listen to WPM’s record collection complete with pops and buzzes and some the best music of the first 40 years of bluegrass and folk music.