Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Thu August 4, 2011
Sen. Harry Reid: Compromise On Hand To End FAA Shutdown
"Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says there is bipartisan compromise to end the partial shutdown of the Federal Aviation Administration that has left 74,000 transportation and construction workers idled," writes the AP.
The AP adds that Reid did not specify details in his statement, but other officials say the Senate could approve a House bill as soon as Friday.
This story is still developing. We'll update as we hear more.