Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Fri November 2, 2012
Simpson family to perform dramatic version of epic Civil War poem
We’re joined now by Pete and Lynne Simpson. They’re doing a production of the play “John Brown’s Body,” which they’ll perform across the state this month. Lynne Simpson tells Willow Belden the play is actually an epic poem, written by Stephen Vincent Benet about 50 years after the end of the Civil War.