Most Active Stories
- When Facts Are Scarce, ER Doctor Turns Detective To Decide On Care
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Pastime, Fly Fishing
- Superintendent Hill Tries To Return To Dept. Of Ed
- Researchers Map Migration Routes With An Eye To Protecting Wildlife
- Wyoming Man Wins U.S. Supreme Court Case Concerning Rails To Trails
Thu April 11, 2013
SLIB funds economic development projects
The State Loan and Investment Board or SLIB approved over eight million dollars in Business Ready grants.
Among the highlights, SLIB approved funding for a major road project in Sweetwater County to benefit Uranium production and the board also agreed to a managed data center cost reduction grant for Green House Data in Cheyenne.
It will give the company the opportunity to expand by providing it a two-point-25 million dollar utility break. Shawn Mills of Green House Data says the action will help his company and the state’s economy.
Wyoming Business Council C-E-O Bob Jensen says both projects will help Wyoming diversify its economy.