Most Active Stories
- When Facts Are Scarce, ER Doctor Turns Detective To Decide On Care
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Pastime, Fly Fishing
- Superintendent Hill Tries To Return To Dept. Of Ed
- Researchers Map Migration Routes With An Eye To Protecting Wildlife
- Wyoming Man Wins U.S. Supreme Court Case Concerning Rails To Trails
Fri September 20, 2013
State Senator explains the reason for Developmental Disability Waiver cuts
Last week we ran a story concerning proposed cuts in the Developmental Disability waiver program. The belief is that there are some in the program getting more money than they need.
Advocacy groups and those in the program worry that cuts could actually take money away from those who need services. Senator Charles Scott is the Chairman of the Senate Labor, Health and Social Services Committee. He joins Bob Beck to explain the legislature’s position on the issue.