Most Active Stories
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Wed February 1, 2012
· Wyoming Public Media held a successful fund drive, meeting and surpassing the goal. The next drive is coming up in April. We’re deeply grateful to all listeners who contribute during the fund drives making it possible for WPM to support the annual operating budget.
· Several new revenue “points of opportunity” will be coming up, including a “Day of Dedication” on Valentine’s Day and possibly Memorial and Veterans’ Days. These are one-day opportunities for listeners to purchase short dedications to air on Wyoming Public Radio.
· This year WPM makes it possible for opera fans to make a special donation for the Metropolitan Broadcasts by airing giving announcements in breaks during the live performances. We are particularly interested in those listeners who truly cherish opera on radio and have never contributed to Wyoming Public Radio before. Of course, current members are welcome to make an additional gift for this cause!
· WPM will join the UW Foundation in presenting a planned giving seminar in Jackson in March. Grady Kirkpatrick will provide a live interview during the luncheon.
· I had a wonderful meeting with Lander listeners in October. In March, I plan to visit Casper and Jackson, and hope to have an opportunity to meet with listeners in both locations. More information about these meet-and-greet opportunities will be available soon.