Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What Are The Most Common Mispronunciations Of Places In Wyoming?
- Yellowstone Super Volcano Even Bigger Than Previously Thought
- In Cheyenne, Police Adapt Surplus Military Vehicles For Use At Home
- Why Is It So Hard To Study The Public Health Effects Of Oil And Gas Development?
- Landowners Connect To Negotiate With Pipeline Companies
Stories from the Wind River Reservation
The Wind River Indian Reservation is as beautiful as its melodic name! It’s one of the largest Reservations in the United States, spanning over 2.2 million acres and contained within the boundaries of the state. Its scenery ranges from high grassland to some of the most majestic and least populated mountain ranges. Wyoming Public Media serves the Wind River Reservation through Lander (KUWR 91.9, Riverton (KUWT 91.3) and Dubois (KUWR 91.3) locations. Our reporters tell the stories of the Reservation, focusing on issues that affect the Eastern Shoshone and Northern Arapaho Tribes. You can hear these stories on this page. They reflect the lives of people on the Reservation, their history, hopes, and ambitions.