Wyoming Public Media Membership
If you want to mail in a donation, our mailing address is:
Wyoming Public Media
1000 E University Ave Dept 3984
Laramie WY 82071-2000
To call in a pledge or with a question:
800-729-5897 or 307-766-4240
Wyoming Public Media seeks to inspire, educate and connect Wyoming with the best news, music and entertainment. Wyoming Public Media is comprised of Wyoming Public Radio, Classical Wyoming, and Jazz Wyoming. You provide the resources that sustain independent and credible journalism on Wyoming Public Radio! Your contributions also support great music and entertainment on Jazz Wyoming and Classical Wyoming, as well as your longtime friend, WPR. Thank you for your support as a Wyoming Public Media member.
If you join WPM at the $100 level or more, we are thrilled to offer you an exciting new member benefit the all new WPM MemberCard. The WPM MemberCard is valid for 2-for-1 dining at over 46 favorite Wyoming restaurants - many more benefit providers than we had on the old Red MemberCard program - plus other discounts at retailers and service providers nationwide. It's one more way that WPM says 'thank you' for your support.
Here's an inside look into Wyoming Public Radio's student staff! Support public radio in Wyoming and the opportunities it provides University of Wyoming students.
When you become a Sustaining Member, you choose how much you would like to give on a monthly basis and we will automatically charge your credit card. Your membership will automatically be renewed each year until you ask us to stop. Basically, with a sustaining membership, less is more!
- Less mail : No annual renewal notices sent by mail.
- Less hassle : You don't need to go online with a credit card, send Wyoming Public Media a payment once a year, or make that phone call to renew your membership, you are all set!
- More: Dollars go to support the news and programs you love as you save Wyoming Public Media postage and printing costs and less mail means you are also helping the environment!
LEADERSHIP CIRCLE MEMBERSHIP
WPM’s Leadership Circle members have the distinction of being our most generous annual contributors, leading the way in uniting Wyoming’s communities and delivering outstanding programming to our expanding network of listeners.
Leadership Circle Benefits Include:
Broadcaster Group - $600 - $1,199
- Invitation to annual Leadership Circle events.
- General Manager’s news updates.
- The satisfaction of knowing you are investing in a service that connects Wyoming’s communities.
Director Group - $1,200 - $2,499
- On-air recognition of Leadership Circle membership (with permission).
- All the benefits included with the Broadcaster level.
Producer Group - $2,500 - $4,999
- Personal WPM Station Tour and meeting with the General Manager.
- All the benefits included with the Director level.
Executive Producer Group - $5,000 - $9,999
- Private, StoryCorps style recording session for you or someone you wish to honor.
- All the benefits included with the Producer level.
General Manager Group - $10,000+
- Be our guest in the Broadcast Booth for a session of your choice.
- Complementary tickets to special events.
- All the benefits included with the Executive Producer level.
MORE WAYS TO SUPPORT WYOMING PUBLIC MEDIA!
VEHICLE DONATION PROGRAM
People support Wyoming Public Media in many different ways: by pledging during membership drives, by giving stock gifts ... or donating their cars, boats, RV's and motorcycles. Learn More
DAY OF DEDICATION
With your membership contribution of $365 for one spot aired five times or $500 for one spot aired seven times, you can “dedicate” a day of programming on Wyoming Public Radio. It’s a unique way to honor a special person. It’s that easy! Learn More
WHILE SHOPPING AT AMAZON
Support Wyoming Public Media while you buy music and other merchandise. Through our partnership with Amazon.com, all purchases at amazon.com help support Wyoming Public Media. Shop Now
With matching gifts you can sometimes double or even triple your gift! Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees.
As a volunteer, you'll get to see our on-air studios, meet the people who share your interest in public radio, and participate in the life of the station. It's a great way to meet people and gain insight into how it all comes together here at Wyoming Public Radio. You'll have a great time as well. Contact our Membership Department at email@example.com or call 307-766-6625 to learn more about Wyoming Public Media’s volunteering opportunities.